April 27, 2012

Downloadable Portfolios

I have done a lot of works during my career as a 3D generalist, but I've always been reluctant to show only a small number of best work.

In the other hand I do not want to waste your time with hundreds of works in a single page or document. For this reason I decided to divide my works so that you can choose to watch only what you are really interested in.

In the very first part of my portfolios page you can now download my works divided by type [including my resume]. The first downloadable document is dedicated to my characters work.






In the second part of the page you can still find my works divided by projects.

Hope this will give you the chance to find what you need in the shortest possible time :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...