February 28, 2012

SHARK fights!

This is a little and fast project for the new SHARK helmets promo, by Mirò Comunicazione [mirocomunicazione.weebly.com] and Emanuale Basso Studio [www.emanuelebasso.com].


My job was to modeling, surfacing and rendering a boxe ring corner, complete with stool and bucket, to composit in the final scene





For the rag on the bucket I used the Modo fur


To gain a good result without spending too much in resources and time, I opted to shape in Zbrush a minor portion of the rope sheaths and then bake it into a normal map.


To render a good base for the final compositing, I used a texture camera projection of the original image onto some rough geometry to gain original reflections on my geometry.


Modeled and rendered in Modo
Sculpting in Zbrush
Compositing in Photoshop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...