June 15, 2011

Back again

Hi!

It's been a long time since last post and many things has happened in the middle. What I did in the meantime? Well, I think I can tell you a tale, a tale of a man and a love called Gabriel...


So yes, I'm a big boy now, a father, and everything has changed. And this blogsite too!


I finally found time to merge my professional content with my blog, and Blogger enhancements gave me the right tools to do it faster. In the next few days I will rearrange my blog content and create dedicated sections for all of them, and Modo Gears too.

Talking about Modo Gears, I collected many thing to share with you, starting from the upgrade to Modo 501 and all it's new ways to reach results.

Just a note: from today, all of my posts and content may change everytime I find better ways [and time] to rearrange them. So you should find that some post will be merged into one another or splitted in many others. So, everytime a post will be removed frome the home page by the post cicle, searching for it in the main menu should be the best way to found it.

So, welcome and enjoy my new blogsite! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...